Skip to main content

Whose the #1 Person you'd want to meet and why?

Well, here we are at Day 2 of the blogging challenge…… Wow! What a great question…Well to me, the most inspiring person is Nicole Cooper. She happens to be my upline and fortunately, I have met her. The reason why I pick Nicole is because I truly believe in what she is doing and I admire the way she handles herself. She is a humble person and she truly cares about sharing real value and making a positive impact in the lives of others. I know there are many leaders in this arena but as a wife, mother, caretaker and a student, I can identify with Nicole because she has to manage family and business, as well as stay healthy and spiritually in tuned. I have heard her story, and she is very transparent and very relatable. I have had the pleasure of sitting in on several of her trainings and she is passionate about her students getting an understanding and having success with what she is teaching. I truly don’t think anyone could find a better teacher in this industry. So for me, I can’t think of a better person to sit down and spend time with. I believe we are all limitless and can do anything that we chose but my goals as an Internet marketer is simply to generate $135,000 this year and thereafter. This is her territory and she knows what to do to get there. I have her trainings and I actually know what it takes as well but this time, I simply plan to be obedient and stay focused and do it. I will reach this goal and sometime during this journey it would be awesome to spend a day with Nicole, to get her insight and see how she has put her system of success together. Well that’s my two cents, Chow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conquer Your Goals Part 2

    Happy New Year! In this post, I’m going to give you a roadmap to reach your goals. If you haven’t done so, be sure to check out part 1  so that you can get the most out of   this post. Now that you have dived deep into the questions in part 1  to find out W hat you really W ant and WHY... let’s get into what Stormy Wellington calls the F.O.R.M.U.L.A. Many roads can lead to a destination, and this is just one way to accomplish your goals. This way is based on principles, biblical universal principles.  In my humble opinion, no  matter what your  faith,  you must believe in something greater than yourself to overcome certain things. It just makes it easier. So, the F stands for FAITH. Set up a daily routine to pray, meditate, journal,  whatever suits you to connect with your  higher source. It could be in the morning, which is a great way to start the day,  Do it for at least 15mins. O stands for ONENESS The state of being connected in consciousness with th

Fred Hammond Medley and Mic Toss to Erica Campbell, Chante Moore, Tye Tr...