Skip to main content

When Opportunity knocks..........


All over the internet there are many people talking about The Empower Network, and how the event in Austin,TX last weekend changed their lives.
Unfortunately, I was unable to attend but I have made it my most heartfelt intention to be at the  Chicago event in April. And I am talking my whole family with me. There is no doubt that a great many benefits come from attending events. But I was told that what took place in Austin, was something unheard of. Many claim that they received a breakthrough. They are saying they understand what their purpose is now, and I believe them, but I also believe that what some experienced was an impartation. This is when something that someone has spiritually is imparted or transferred to another. Literally giving to you in a spiritual sense; their energy, their drive, and their vision.
Wow! This is amazing on so many levels and if you know anything about the short history of the Empower Network, you’ll will be able to recognize that this could very well be a once in a lifetime opportunity to get involved with a group of people who have a tremendous VISION and are transforming the lives and helping those around them in the “realest” way possible. This is not some cliché filled with a bunch of BS, this is “The Real Deal” that is why not only will I attend but I am telling everyone that I know about it because there is an open door to freedom being offered right now and for those who see it, you can’t let it pass you by. And as a human being, it should be your moral duty to share this information with others. Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous but go to youtube and see the countless testimonies for yourself.
To have 4,000 people attend an event where 95% of the attendees have earned money with Empower Network, and many earning thousands, if not hundred thousands, and the company is only 14 months old! Really, I don’t know what to compare it to. It’s not just about the money. It’s much much deeper but I urge you to click the link and check things out for yourself.
If you love yourself and your family and you are ready to get off of your butt, stop making excuses and letting fear control you, then you owe it to yourself and your family to get plugged in and find out what I am talking about.
My husband and I have 3 young adult children, and a 4 yr old son diagnosed with autism. We are not babies and I can’t find a corporate job like I had before making $70,000+ nor could I take it if I did because I need to be with my son. Of course, the older children are trying to find their way and it’s a blessing to be able to help them. I am so grateful for this opportunity. It allowed us to continue to LIVE and dream and know that we can do whatever we choose. You need to check it out for at least a month. Then figure out if it’s for you or not.
Let this be the year of “Real Change” for you. Stop suffering, you are the one with the power to change it. We have the best training, Stellar, and a supportive community, The DREAM TEAM, that will help you if you are willing to do these things:
1.       Commit
2.       Focus
3.       Follow instruction
4.       Fight your fear
It’s time. It’s time. It’s time to get up. You are the only one that can do it. And you will make it! How blessed you will be when you take hold of this opportunity and lock arms with us, get free and help others get free too. I look forward to meeting you in Chicago. J
From my heart, I wish you and your family the very best!
Renee Starms



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conquer Your Goals Part 2

    Happy New Year! In this post, I’m going to give you a roadmap to reach your goals. If you haven’t done so, be sure to check out part 1  so that you can get the most out of   this post. Now that you have dived deep into the questions in part 1  to find out W hat you really W ant and WHY... let’s get into what Stormy Wellington calls the F.O.R.M.U.L.A. Many roads can lead to a destination, and this is just one way to accomplish your goals. This way is based on principles, biblical universal principles.  In my humble opinion, no  matter what your  faith,  you must believe in something greater than yourself to overcome certain things. It just makes it easier. So, the F stands for FAITH. Set up a daily routine to pray, meditate, journal,  whatever suits you to connect with your  higher source. It could be in the morning, which is a great way to start the day,  Do it for at least 15mins. O stands for ONENESS The state of being connected in consciousness with th

Fred Hammond Medley and Mic Toss to Erica Campbell, Chante Moore, Tye Tr...